Wednesday, September 2, 2009

ONCE. But take a second look.

I watched ONCE last nite with some friends of mine. I'd seen it three times before, but I must say this was particularly enjoyable because all of us connected as musicians. As Brian and I said several times about the film, "This is what we do." It helped me to realize the beauty of what we do almost every day.

Anyway, I came home and was playing some through some of the songs. Looking at the DVD cover and the cover of the songbook, I noticed something interesting. Check it out.

DVD cover:
Songbook cover:

Notice any changes between the two? (Hint: Look at their hands.)

They hold hands in one but not the other! I don't really know what to make of this so I have no insight to offer.

So I thought I'd open it up to you all. What are your thoughts or comments on this? I'm really interested to see what you come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment