Thursday, September 17, 2009

Stealing the kiss...

There are two types of really good kisses in this world:

The "organic" kiss is the natural one. The one that kinda just grows out of the situation. The one where both people know it's coming because both have participated in the steps that led up to the act. Neither really makes a move, yet both kinda make the move together. Very typical, cheesy, and romantic.

But what is even more romantic is the other kind of kiss, the kiss you steal. This is the kiss that no one expected...sometimes not even the one that made the move. It's as if a bomb was dropped, landed on the couple, and well, just exploded. The kiss found them.


I love this picture because it's so easy to tell that this kiss kinda just came out of nowhere. I have it on my wall to remind myself that this level of romance does exist in this world. To let myself know that, even in my lowest of lows, love still exists. And maybe one day, I won't expect it, but someone might want to steal a kiss from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment