Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Graduation (II)

I just found the page I used to scribble down my 45-second-speech at last year's Pil-Grad:
Here it is again, typed up, in case you can't decipher my penmanship:

To Mom and Dad, thank you for all your love and support even though I only called on the 1st of the month and came to the house to do laundry. Thank you for coming to see me in Cal Band, PCN, and gospel choir; it meant the world to me. I love you.

To Grandma Connie, thank you for always letting me visit, bringing me to Crazy Buffet, and giving me pants. Because of you, I had a full stomach and plenty of clothes. I love you.

To Grandma Nellie, thank you for your support from even though you're thousands of miles away in the Philippines. I always felt your love despite the distance. I love you.

To Grandpa Selmo, I know you're proud of me from heaven. I love you.

To Grandpa Sequiel, I took your name in your honor. This degree belongs to you. I love you.

To Nate, Carla, and Casey, thank you for letting me watch
Jeopardy! and pass out on your couch. You're my family here. I love you.

To my Ading, April, we're perfect for each other in every way. Same cheesey smile. What more can I ask for? Being your kuya has been the most rewarding relationship I've had. I love you.

To everyone else I've never told, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment